Driving, flying, blinking.. all autonomy is at home in Duckietown.
Integrate flying vehicles in your Duckietown learning experience, with the newest Duckiedrone! The Duckiedrone is a DIY, open, Raspberry Pi-based quadcopter kit designed for introducing learners to autonomous flight.
- Full DIY assembly (note: soldering is required)
- Time-of-flight (ToF)
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- 4x DC motors
- Onboard computation (RPI3B+)
- RPI3B+ variant price reflects the current global shortages. This will be amended as soon as supply chains resume "normal" status. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in having us include a RPI3B+ in your order.
- Autonomous localization and control
- Fully programmable
- Step-by-step instructions
- Duckietown Dashboard and VScode integration