Expand your town and get your Duckiebots to navigate through intersections and a traffic light! The City Navigation pack marks the difference between a road loop and a smart (duckie)town, where Duckiebots can start planning.
- Contains 18 black foam "road" interlocking tiles of size ~0.6x0.6m (2x2ft) - twice the size of a City Expansion Pack
- Duckietown compliant 8 cm tile border area (example shown in picture) for placing traffic signs
- Includes 20 traffic sign stands, and a variety of signs to choose from
- Includes a Duckietown Traffic Light
- DIY tiles: choose how many straights, curves, 3-way and 4-way intersections to have
- Lock tiles in different configurations to obtain different city topographies
- Assemble and disassemble your town in a matter of minutes
Duckiebots and decorative features (buildings, colored velcro, etc.) are not included.
How many tiles do I need? Here are a few examples.
|Number of tiles||City complexity||Suggested number of Duckiebots|
|9||Smallest closed loop (no intersections)||1-2|
|15||1 3-way intersection||1-3|
|17||1 4-way intersection||1-4|
|18||2 3-way intersections||1-6|
|21||1 4-way, 2 3-way intersections||1-8|