This product is available for pre-order only. For additional information please reach out to email@example.com.
Bring your vehicle autonomy education and research to the next level with the latest Duckiebot model.
Putting together the Duckietown experience with the advancements in computation solutions, this DIY kit provides a model self-driving car featuring:
- Differential drive configuration
- Hall effect sensor wheel encoders
- Front-facing 160deg FOV camera
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- Front-facing time of flight sensor
- Various sensors for battery diagnostics
- 2 DC motors
- 4 Addressable RGB LEDs (controllable in intensity, color and frequency)
Raspberry Pi 4 model B - 4GB
- 64 GB micro SD card, class 10, U3
- Smart Duckiebattery: 10Ah, 2x2A USB outputs, 4.5A max
- Provides live diagnostics and soft shutdown
- User Interface:
- Shut-off button
- No soldering required
The kit includes all components to assemble, calibrate and operate your Duckiebot. City components are not included.
Have a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 4 GB at home already? Select the "No RPI" variant.
If you need Duckiebots without batteries, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.