The basic building block of any Duckietown and minimum Duckietown size for autonomous driving behavior.
- Contains 9 black foam "road" interlocking tiles of size ~0.6x0.6m (2x2ft) each
- Duckietown compliant 8 cm tile border area (not shown in picture) for placing traffic signs
- 5 traffic sign stands
- Variety of plasticized traffic signs to choose from
- DIY tiles: choose how many straights, curves to have
- Lock assembled road segments in different configurations to obtain different city topographies
- Assemble and disassemble your town in minutes
How many tiles do I need? Here are a few examples.
|Number of tiles||City complexity||Suggested number of Duckiebots|
|9||Smallest closed loop (no intersections)||1-2|
|15||1 3-way intersection||1-3|
|17||1 4-way intersection||1-4|
|18||2 3-way intersections||1-6|
|21||1 4-way, 2 3-way intersections||1-8|
The City Expansion Pack does not include Duckiebots, intersections or traffic lights.