The Duckiebot version (DB19) is a minimal autonomy platform: the simplest autonomous vehicle for learning like a pro and doing science.
- Chassis: Differential drive configuration
- Computation: Raspberry Pi 3B+
- Sensing and actuation:
- Front-facing camera (160 deg FoV)
- DC motors with embedded wheel encoders (Hall effect sensors based)
- 5 addressable RGB LEDs
- Power: 10Ah battery for hours of autonomy
- Memory: high speed 32GB
- 3 traffic sign stands and a variety of traffic signs
- Two passenger duckies!
- Includes all the necessary pieces, and spares, to build, calibrate, initialize and operate a Duckiebot, including the power bank.
- No soldering is required!
- Roads and other city materials are not included
- Additional resources: DB19 assembly instructions
The price for the Raspberry Pi 3B+ inclusive variant reflects the current global shortage of Raspberry Pis.