The Duckiebot version (DB19) augments the DB18 with:
- motors with embedded wheel encoders (Hall effect sensors based),
- a new Duckiehut (v. 2.1), for ease of installation,
- new motor holders for flush fit of the new motors.
- Duckiebot components
- Includes all the necessary pieces, and spares, to build, calibrate, initialize and operate a Duckiebot, including the power bank. No soldering required!
- Hours of autonomy
- 3 traffic sign stands
- A variety of traffic signs
- Two passenger duckies
- Roads and other city materials are not included
If you are just getting started, you might want to check out the Starter Kit.
If you already have a Duckiebot (DB18) and would like to upgrade, you can do so from here.
(Picture is a CAD rendering and for reference only.)