Bring your vehicle autonomy education and research to the next level with the latest Duckiebot model!
This DIY kit provides a fully-programmable model self-driving car featuring:
- Experience: quality stemming from six years of iterations and feedback from thousands of users, from top university Professors to young learners, and everybody in between
- Differential drive configuration
- Hall effect sensor wheel encoders
- Front-facing 160deg FOV camera
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- Front-facing time of flight sensor
- Battery diagnostics
- 2 DC motors
- 4 Addressable RGB LEDs (controllable in intensity, color, and frequency)
- fast 64 GB micro SD card, class 10, U3
- Smart Duckiebattery: 10Ah, 2x2A USB outputs, 4.5A max
- Provides live diagnostics and soft shutdown
- User Interface:
- Shut-down button
No soldering is required
All-inclusive: all components needed to assemble and calibrate your Duckiebot come in the box.
Duckietown city components
- The power adapter to charge the robot (5V, 2A, micro-USB recommended)
Instructors: teach state-of-the-art robot autonomy classes. Reach out to email@example.com for classroom materials (slides, class videos, syllabus, exercises, tutorials, etc.), and check out the MOOC below for a flipped-classroom approach.
- Learners: user-paced learning on "Self-driving cars with Duckietown", a massive open online course hosted on the edX platform (4GB Jetson Nano variant is recommended).
To participate in the MOOC, you will need a city track as well. Check out the "MOOC Founder's edition kit" for a one-click solution.
Have a Jetson Nano (2GB or 4GB) at home already? Select the "No Jetson" variant.